Do you want to enjoy Flipkart app for PC? Well, if you are a loyal Flipkart customer then that should be a normal desire to maximize the experience when shopping online in this e-market. But the sad part is that there is no developed dedicated app for PC. But wait. There is still something you can do about it. There is still a way to enjoy the Flipkart app for PC. And the best part is it is simple.
For Flipkart customers, there is a web-based Flipkart site like. But if you would compare the Flipkart app on mobile devices and the Flipkart app website, you will notice that a lot of discounts and advantages are not available for website users. That is why there are still a lot more people that prefer Flipkart on their smartphones. But if we could port Flipkart app on PC and make it work exactly like it does on mobile devices, then that should be a better user experience. So here is how you could install Flipkart app for PC. If you are a flipkart customer then I recommend you to check flipkart customer care number, i found these numbers very helpful when i bought my ZenPhone.
Flipkart App For PC
|Title||Flipkart Online Shopping App|
|Filename||Flipkart App for PC|
|File size||Varies with device|
|Requirements||Windows OS (Windows 7/8/10/8.1)|
How to Install Flipkart App for PC
Just like the old saying that if there is a will then there is a way. And with the versatility of the Windows operating system, developers and avid Windows users will always find a way. And this time, to be able to enjoy Flipkart app for PC. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
- First is to use your preferred web browser like the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to get a copy of an Android emulator. You could try BlueStacks or Nox App Player for this. All you have to do is visit their official websites and download an installer.
- After the download is done you may now run the installer and install it on your PC or laptop’s local drive.
- Once you installed the Android emulator, launch the app.
- Since this is your first time to open the Android emulator, it will usually walk you through some instructions on how to use the system.
- In the end, you will be directed to a familiar Android looking interface. Look for the Google Play Store.
- Again, since this is your first time to access the emulator, using the Play Store will require you a one-time prompt to enter your Google account. This means you will have to enter your Gmail.
- Once you got that out of the way, search for the Flipkart Online Shopping App.
- As soon as you find it, install it like the way you install on a typical Android device. Tap install and wait for it to finish.
- After the installation, open the Flipkart app.
- Enter your Flipkart app account and that is it. You now can enjoy Flipkart app for PC.
Features of Flipkart App
- Easily search any product that you have in mind especially beauty and electronic items.
- Check for ratings and reviews of the product that you want to purchase. This will give you a better idea of how much quality and customer satisfaction you will get with it.
- Use a wishlist so you can bookmark all the products that you plan to buy for later.
- Narrow down your search queries using a filter for the price range, color, style, pattern, or brand.
- Track your orders from inside the app.
- Get notifications for products markdowns, personalized offers, exclusive launches, and order status.
This method is great for Windows PC or laptop that has 4GB of RAM. If your PC or laptop only has 2GB of RAM, try to limit the number of apps that you want to install.
Does this article satisfy your curiosity on how to install Flipkart app for PC? If you have other queries that this article missed to discuss feel free to ask it in the comment section below. And don’t forget to share this article so that other people could enjoy Flipkart app for PC as well.